lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

Day 17 ...pardon me?

I'm so fucking sure that those three letters came out of your mouth, so fucking sure and so fucking atonished that I couldn't even say anything.
What can I say? I'm also sure that I must have misunderstood, right? My fucking paranoid... yeah, that must be it.

I'm just waiting, I'm sitting here waiting for that certainty that will calm my soul and heart.

To love is not enough, to be loved in return, it's not enough either.

Why do I hear what I want, what i would loooooove to hear from you in someone else's? Why? is it a curse or something? Is it always like that? And will we say the words to someone who wants to hear them from someone else's.
No one is the right one, but instead of the right one, at least, the one that treats you right and makes you feel good, is that so? That we learn to be with the one that suits better?
What should I think? Do? Dream?


I heard those three fucking words, I know I did.

No hay comentarios: