jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

Even though I know you won't read this...


If I could change things I would, If I could turn back time and avoid you all this, I would, believe me.

I wish I could tell you that all this will pass, that you are going to be just fine, that no matter what I keep my promise that I will always be there for you.

I wish I could let you know that this turned into a "grown ups" thing, that nothing was your fault, that I hate the fact that you are the most affected.

I hope you can feel my thoughts, that somehow my wishes, my words come to you, that you know I'm there holding you.

I never wanted this to happen.

Yesterday I apologize to the wrong person, and I said to her what she needed to hear. But I apologize to you, I AM SORRY, I am SO deeply sorry. I'm sorry  because I won't even try  to look for you, because I will dissapear, because you might think that I broke my promise, because I won't be able to be there as you need me, but that is because I can't. Because I don't want to cause you problems, because you don't deserve that, because things could became even worse, and I care for you, I've always done.

Life is unfair, I know, and I hope, I want to believe that you will take the best out of this, that you will keep in mind what I once said to you, that you will never forget how much I love you, how important you are, how much you are worth.

I know you are so strong, that has always been one of your best qualities and also one of your worst flaws. But this time, once again, you need to be strong without losing your smile. Please don't lose your smile, don't let this situation change you, I promise you that one day it will all make sense and we will be able to talk about this. Maybe that day can be soon, maybe it will take a lot of time. I just hope that when the day comes, you want to talk to me.

Take care of yourself and keep having fun, don't get into troubles and keep dancing so you can feel free and happy. I am always going to take care of you.  I love you.

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)


No hay comentarios: